A blend of organic rolled oats, organic rolled wheat, coconut, pecans, organic puffed rice, organic puffed corn and natural maple flavors. It is cooked to a light golden color and has a predominantly nutty aroma. INGREDIENTS: Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Rolled Wheat, Organic Sunflower Seeds, Coconut, Pecans, Maple Syrup, Cornstarch, Organic Crisp Brown Rice (Organic Brown Rice, Malted Barley Syrup), Puffed Corn, Natural Maple and Maple Nut Flavors, Sea Salt, Epazote Leaf, Organic Cardamom Seed, Organic Fennel Seed, Organic Fenugreek Seed, and Organic Nutmeg. Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1/2 cup (55 g) Nutrient Amount %DV Calories 220 Calories from Fat 80 Total Fat 9 g 14% Saturated Fat 2.5 g 13% Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 25 mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 33 g 11% Dietary Fiber 3 g 12% Sugars 12 g Protein 5 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 4% Iron 8% Store in a cool, dry place.
Your order of 100$ or more gets free standard delivery.
Standard delivered 4-5 Business Days
Express delivered 2-4 Business Days
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
This is a delicious cereal with natural sweet tart cherry oat clusters with real cherry powder, and vanilla oat clusters. It is a wonderful combination of sweet and tart that kids and adults will love.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Rolled Oats, Milled Rice, Honey, Barley Malt Syrup, Natural Cherry Flav...
This is a naturally sweetened granola with coconut and almonds that is toasted to a golden brown.
Ingredients: whole rolled oats, vegetable oil (canola and/or safflower and/or sunflower oil), coconut, milled cane sugar, almonds, molasses, honey, salt, cardamom seed, fennel seed, fenugreek seed, ...